Do you feel like your loved one deserves a special gift? You maybe have an occasion or just want to make her feel special, in a way only you can. Whatever the case, here you will find some romantic surprise ideas and basic things you should consider, when making said surprise.
To start off, when you are with your girl, you should always try to remember the little things she mentions, because you never know when you will have the need of such knowledge – her favorite color, number, or just a dress, she showed, while window shopping you on your way to the movies. If you have a good memory it would be a great plus to you, as it would help you a lot, when thinking of romantic surprise ideas.
A very important factor in every romantic surprise is it being personal and expressing your feelings to her. That is why, when you are thinking of romantic surprise ideas you should always try to be creative, and think out of the box. Some clichés never get old, but be sure to present them in a unique way.
Here are some romantic surprise ideas you can use, or even upgrade, to make your love feel special:
- Put up little hand-written notes saying “I love you” or “I miss you” in places she would never expect them, such as in a drawer or in her purse. That way, when she reaches for her lipstick, for example, she would feel loved, finding your note.
- Another great surprise is putting up a list of things you love about her, write them on single sheets of paper and fold them in unique way. Then put them in a box and wrap the box as a present. She would be greatly surprised.
- If she loves reading, be sure to know which is her favorite author, book, etc. and find a title, which you know she will like. Open up on a random page and underline single words, writing a special message for her, even if it is as simple as “I love you”, she will be pleasantly surprised.
- If you are willing to think bigger, or you have a more special occasion, be sure to set your brain to “romantic surprise ideas” mode, and turn the surprise into a game. Give her different clues for her to follow in order to get to the big surprise. You can even fool her, by making her thing something small, like a teddy bear was the “big surprise”, while you have something bigger planned, which will surprise her even more.
- Playing dumb is a great way to get on her nerves, but it may also lead to a great romantic moment – act like you have forgotten your anniversary or other special occasion, while you have a big event planned up ahead. Make her believe, you forgot, and then when she least expects it – a great romantic surprise.
These are some of the most common romantic surprise ideas you can do, remember that the biggest surprises only come from the heart – your heart and the way you feel for her, so be sure to check there for some of the most amazing surprises, which will definitely make her feel special.