For all of you in need of some free relationship advice, I have an exciting Valentine’s Day gift to give to the world today. Like the all the best things in life, it is 100% free for you to have and keep, and I sincerely hope you will share it with all of your friends and family, too.
It’s called Love Everyday, an ebook I collaborated on with some other great relationship bloggers together to give anyone who is in a relationship (or someday will be in a relationship) everything they need to know for making it work through the craziness in our world.
Today most couples are time starved – we don’t have time to do anything and making a relationship our #1 priority isn’t the easiest thing to do. The Love Everyday eBook is all about the little things we do each and every day: waking up and hitting the snooze button, drinking that morning cup of coffee, sitting through Traffic, going to work, doing housework, grocery shopping and even logging onto the internet. We’re very busy people, and so it’s no surprise our relationships sometimes suffer because of it! This ebook will definitely give you some excellent advice on how to get the most out of life and your partner.
It features some really great writers and bloggers, who I couldn’t have possibly done this all without!
- Dr. Michelle Gannon – Marriage Prep 101
- Paul & Lori Byerly – The Generous Husband The Generous Wife
- Denee King – She Just Got Married
- Corey Allan – The Simple Marriage
- Toni & Alisa DiLorenzo – One Extraordinary Marriage
- Stu Gray – The Marry Blogger
- Dustin Riechmann – Engaged Marriage
- Lori Lowe – Life Gems
- Sheri Kruger – Zen Family Habits Serene Journey
- Mandi Ehman – Organizing Your Way
- Maureen Shaw – Feeling Flirty
- Trudy Sargent – Love Talk
- Isabella Mori – Change Therapy
- Cindy J. Taylor – Affair Care
- Alisa Bowman – Project Happily Ever After
- J. Money – Budgets Are Sexy
- Dan Miller – 48 Days
- Damien Riley – DamienRiley.com
- Samantha Mellen – Mama Notes
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income Blog
- Kathleen Quiring – Project M
- Jeff Nickles – My Super-Charged Life
- Brad Chaffee – Enemy of Debt
- Nate Desmond – Practical Manliness
- Carrie Burgan – Make Mine Happen
This ebook is over 30 pages long, so it is packed full of great advice and I’m honored to have been able to work with such a great group of people to bring something that is going to undoubtedly help many of us who have been struggling to keep our relationships afloat in the sea of busy demands.
The ebook alone is awesome, but I hope you’ll also take some time to check out all of the author’s various websites. Many of them write a lot of great things, and you’ll be on the right track to getting the life you want in no time if you take a chance to visit their sites, too.
I really hope you enjoy it, and of course, please share it with your friends and family on Twitter and Facebook or send them an email letting them know of it. If you liked this ebook, the best way to say Thank you is to link to this page from your own website or blog, or subscribe to my feed if you haven’t already.
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!